The Coalition needs a vendor that can provide technology to promote the school-to-home connection, so families can stay connected with what is learned in the classroom and extend the learning at home.
In addition, these tools should bring curriculum to life with a library of curriculum-aligned videos for teachers that connects with a child-facing platform that drives learning from school to home.
This vendor must:
• Align to all CLASS domains and promotes CLASS scores
• Have content that is aligned with Florida ELDS, various core curricula, and enhances the curriculum
• Have a partnership with Teaching Strategies and are aligned with Creative Curriculum and other core curricula such as Frog Street, HighScope, etc.
• Connect school to home creatively and promotes family engagement in a unique way
• Support diverse learning needs
• Possess content that is available in Spanish, English, and a modified version with intentional support for multilingual learners
• Allow children to have access to technology and better prepare them for the online assessment of school readiness
If you believe that you can provide the services listed above, please email your proposal to LaTisha Bell, Administrative Manager at email@example.com. This request will be posted for 15 business days and removed on June 12, 2023.